||A Career in Cardiology one-day national symposium is now in its 11th year. Widely recognised as the course to attend for all foundation year doctors, core medical trainees, research fellows, and middle-grade doctors aspiring to become recognised UK Cardiology Trainees. The programme aims to improve delegatesí chances of securing an ST3 Cardiology National Training Number.
A crucial toolkit for all those aspiring to become UK Consultant Cardiologists, the course takes place in September to give delegates time to make improvements to their portfolios and optimise their chances of success ahead of the next NTN application process.
Includes sessions on:
The ST3 Application
- Why choose a career in cardiology?
- Completing the NTN application form correctly and effectively
- Cardiology interviews, how best to prepare and improve your technique
- How the 'Shape of Training' will affect your career in cardiology
The path to CCT
- Postgraduate cardiovascular research - why, when where and how?
- A career in: Adult congenital heart disease, Heart failure and devices, Cardiac imaging, Electrophysiology and Interventional cardiology